170,433 SQ FT
Ashton under Lyne benefits from excellent transport infrastructure, located adjacent to junction 23 of the M60 orbital motorway and is connected with Manchester City Centre by the A635 Ashton Old Road. Manchester Airport is located within in a 20 minute drive time from Ashton. The Airport is the UK’s largest regional airport and is also home to the World Freight Terminal, the largest in the UK outside London. This is currently undergoing a major expansion programme that will include a new world logistics hub. The population of the town is circa 45,000 people with 22.7% of the working population employed in manufacturing, 18.6% in retail and wholesale and 6.7% in construction, which is nearly triple the national average.
• Metal clad elevations beneath a metal decked roof
• Steel truss construction providing a minimum clear eaves height of 5.6m
• Lit (LED lighting) and sprinklered throughout the warehouse
• Excellent circulation, with fully surfaced concrete service yards to both the front and rear of the property
• 6 dock level loading doors to the rear of the property with an additional levelaccess loading door to the front
• Newly constructed ‘feature’ two storey glazed offices adjoining the front elevation of the property